Orthotics & Prosthetics | Aero Mobility
We provide the top orthotic and prosthetic equipment designed to improve and enhance body function abilities in the event of serious bodily harm or debilitating conditions. Our professional Orthotic & Prosthetic team will closely work with you, your physician and therapists to provide a personalized solution to meet your individual needs and expectations. We can customize foot, ankle, knee, hip, wrist, upper extremities,
Our team of Assistive Technology Professionals (ATP) is licensed, certified, and trained by the Rehab Engineering Society of North America (RESNA). We accept all major insurance companies or direct payment options. Our customer representatives will help assist with any necessary paperwork health insurance companies require in order to reimburse you for a new medical equipment or needed repairs to your current equipment.
Our custom orthotics are top-of-the-line, external devices that are specially designed for comfort, support, and alignment. Our extraordinary care team will dedicate endless hours to finding the perfect fit and ensuring you and your loved ones are fully knowledgeable about the use and care of orthoses.
- Diabetic Shoes / Custom Shoes
- Custom Fabricated Foot Orthoses
- Custom Ankle–Foot Orthoses
- Custom Knee–Ankle–Foot Orthoses
- Custom Hip–Knee–Ankle–Foot Orthoses
- Sports Knee Braces / Custom Knee Orthoses
- Orthoses for the Wrist and Upper Extremities
- LSO and TLSO Orthoses for the Spine
Our expert team of prosthetists has three decades of experience and continual access to unparalleled training. We use our extensive knowledge to recommend and design a custom fit for all persons and lifestyles.
- Postoperative Residual Limb Shrinkers
- Partial Foot Prostheses
- Symes Prostheses
- Transtibial / Transfemoral Prostheses
- Knee Disarticulation Prostheses
- Partial Hand Prostheses
- Transradial / Transhumeral Prostheses
- Disarticulation Prostheses