Daily Wheelchair Van Rentals | Aero Mobility
Are you in need of reliable handicap accessible transportation but only for a day? We can help!
From Sacramento to San Diego, or just L.A. to Anaheim, California, we can accommodate any length of trip. Aero Mobility carries a wide range of manual or automatic ramps on minivans, SUVs, and trucks. Plus, we carry the major brands you trust like BraunAbility, Vantage Mobility (VMI), and Freedom Motors (FMI) accessible conversion vehicles.
Most wheelchair van rentals are old and rusty with high mileage and in need of repairs. Wheelchair passenger transportation should only be trust to certified, reliable, and premiere accessible vehicles with the latest technology. We guarantee only safe vehicle options for your family transportation needs.
After 30 years in the business, we understand the challenges of wheelchair travel. Our experts are equipped to offer you the best fit for your needs. Extra rear storage? Covered. Removable seats? No problem.
Choose from a side or rear ramp option available both in automatic or manual operation from BraunAbility, Vantage Mobility (VMI) and Freedom Motors (FMI)
Dodge Grand Caravan
Standard or ADA passenger side-entry minivans available from BraunAbility and Vantage Mobility (VMI)
This model is available with an automatic in-floor passenger side-entry ramp in conversions from Vantage Mobility (VMI) and Rollx
What Are the Rates?
Weekly rental rates can vary based on the vehicle of choice, distance, wheelchair securement equipment required, and pickup or dropoff location.
Can Anyone Rent Your Vans?
Absolutely. Wheelchair van rentals can be a great low-cost alternative for handicap accessible transportation. Short or long-term disabilities, workers' compensation, or a 'try it before you but it' option, we will accommodate your needs.
How Long Can I Rent?
We offer not only weekly rentals but daily and monthly as well. Just ask!
Can Anyone Help Me Pay?
- Vocational rehab patients who do not qualify for workers' compensation may qualify for vocational rehabilitation services. If a person is to return to work, Vocational Rehabilitation may pay for vehicle modification and interim transportation services.
- Workers' comp patients who are injured or suffer illness in connection with their employment may draw workers' compensation benefits. The costs of vehicle modification and accessible van rental in the interim may be covered under workers' compensation.
- Vehicle insurance is a payment source for patients recovering from injuries due to automobile accidents or in cases where a disabled driver's vehicle is being repaired after an accident. Auto insurance companies cover the cost of accessible van rentals until repairs to the client's vehicle can be completed or until a replacement vehicle is found.
- Nonprofit organizations are another source of financial assistance. There are many with various requirements. Many nonprofit organizations that advocate for people with disabilities have waiver programs or grants that will pay for adaptive equipment. Ask us for more details regarding the local companies we can recommend.
- Crowdfund sourcing is a new trend that can be helpful in raising funds socially. Companies like GoFundMe or Fundly provide secure funding platforms for a fee or you can create a free fundraiser campaign on Facebook.